Saturday, August 27, 2011

Photogenic

These pictures were taken in May for Elisabeth's 3rd birthday and Carsten's 7 month photos. I wanted to put them on my blog for all to enjoy because I can't help from looking at them all the time. My permanent motto in life now that I am a mom - Better late than never!

What beautiful faces! What personality! Am always amazed that I had a part in creating these gorgeous children. And it so fun to dress them! My poor baby boy is going to probably some day be embarrassed that I dressed him in such girly, vintage outfits. But they are VINTAGE and oh-so-sweet. And in my opinion, not in the least bit feminine. That is the truth and I am sticking to it.

(Special thanks to our talented photographer Beatta B. of BmB Photography. All of these images are copyrighted. Please do not use them without permission.)














No comments:

Post a Comment