This little darling turned nine months the end of October. Her life has been a blur to me - I love every moment with her but am horrible at documenting it.
2. Our foodie baby. True to Smemoe genes, she loves food. Her little feet kick excitedly as soon as we drop peas on her tray, spoon baby food into her mouth, and give her apple slices to chew on. So far we have only discovered one thing she doesn't like - grown up oatmeal. That and antibiotics that she has to take for a horrific ear infection she got this past week.
3. Our book worm. Also true to Smemoe fashion, she loves when we read her books. The touch and feel ones are her favorite.
4. Our one with few words. She just learned how to say "mama" and "papa" and babbles with dadadada quite a bit. She refuses to do baby signs. Even though it has been at least two months that we have had her do the signs for "more," "all done," and "milk." She just laughs at us as we do them for her.
5. Our early riser. She still wakes up for a feeding at 5:00 am every day. I know I should sleep train her so that she sleeps all night but honestly . . . I don't want to. I love the snuggle time we have in the wee hours of the morning.
6. Our tiniest baby. She is in the 85th percentile for height and only the 50th percentile for weight. Compared to the 98th percentiles our other kids were in for weight, she is a teeny thing to us.
7. Our tough baby. Her brother is rough. 50% of the time when he isn't "gentle-ing" her. And she puts up with it like a champ. You can't help but love her even more when she still grins from ear to ear when he comes into the room. Like she instantly forgives him and can't wait to see him. She knows it's a phase.
|At the Zoomars petting zoo with her brother. Right before he pushed her off the bench. |
Oh the love hate relationship here.
8. Her mama's twin. Well - almost. Glad to say that I have one that looks a lot like me.
9. Our sweet blue-eyed dolly. Her wide, bright blue eyes are striking and people comment on them where ever we go.
My cup runneth over. So grateful this blessing and miracle baby came into our home and stole our hearts.