The top five things we have observed about our Little Man now that he is five plus months old:
1. He frequently sucks in his lower lip and puffs out his cheeks like a chipmunk.
Carsten with his chipmunk impression.
2. He is so incredibly laid back. He rolled from his back to his front and his front to his back when he was four months old and has only done it once or twice more since. He is strong enough to do it. It is almost as though he is saying to me "Meh. I am fine where I am mom. No pressure, please."
3. He wakes up and sings to his doggy mobile. Sometimes he is awake for a hour before we even realize it.
Watching early morning cartoons with the cousins who came to visit.
4. He L-O-V-E-S our dog. More than any member in our family (much to his mother's chagrin.) He flaps his little arms and legs and squeals with delight when that mangy mutt comes near him. Sofi apparently senses this love as she has started to sleep in his room during the night and takes her morning nap with him next to his crib.
Sofi snoozing next to her buddy. Not the best picture but you get the picture.
5. He is still the easiest, sweetest baby that ever walked the planet. This kid is going to get whatever he wants - because his Mama can NOT resist his blue eyes, sweet laugh and cuddles. Help me Rhonda!
The picture that causes my uterus want a dozen more of these.