Saturday, August 20, 2011

Disclaimer

My last post was not directed at anyone in particular. Those things bother me whether or not you are a complete stranger or my best friend. For some reason I was particularly fixated on these random things the day I wrote the post and I didn't mean to "call" anyone to repentance.

With that said. . .
Three things that I do that may frustrate you:
1. I am horrible at writing thank you notes. The worst.

2. I can be flaky. Ask my BFF. I overschedule my life, thus requiring me to cancel on others a lot.

3. I am blunt and often stick my foot into my mouth.
Ex. "oh really? Your husband wasn't helpful while you were in labor? Because mine was stellar and so supportive in every way imaginable!"

There. Make anyone feel better? Hope so because I can be frustrating too!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! You always make me smile, love your honesty! I just have to say, any of you down falls are hidden by your kindness and love for everyone. Reading this brought back a church dance memory.:) I don't remember the content of why you said this but I remember a boy making a comment about me while we were dancing and you said really loudly 'Oh yeah, I don't know what makes you think you are such hot stuff. At least my friend has class.' Ah, gotta love my Kristi!

    ReplyDelete