Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Audible

How can you not LOVE this kid???? Geez. I keep thinking maybe we should stop with him because I am not sure how any child after him could be as sweet or cute or funny or as lovable as this love bug.

Just over the past month this boy has been learning to speak. Below are the following words he says daily:
  • Book
  • Ball
  • Done done
  • Mama
  • Beh (for Beth or Elisabeth.)
  • Dada
  • Nana (for banana)
  • Mo (for more)
  • Meh (for milk)
He doesn't always pronounce the end of the words but there is no mistaking what he is saying.

He is not walking yet but can crawl faster than any baby I have ever seen. I am secretly happy. I want him to be my baby as long as possible. Church is getting increasingly hard and I spend most of sacrament meeting chasing after him down the aisles or out in the foyer. During sacrament meeting I am almost in tears but on Monday, I can retrospectively laugh.

Life has been really tough lately with my hubby's work/church schedule. I often find myself stressed out and overwhelmed as I do things solo. Which is why taking time to write posts like this help me realize that I want to cherish and enjoy every minute of my babies before they are grown and out of my house. You can never get that time back.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, and early talker...his cousin's favorite word is an emphatic NO! try to avoid that one if you can... ha ha ha.

    love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kody was the same he would say the beginning or ending of words. So cute I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until I can understand my boys when they "tell" me things. I wish that Asher would cool it with the walking. I much prefer "four on the floor" for now.

    Your little guy is just so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete