Sunday, September 11, 2011

Withdrawals

Proof that social media has become an addiction for me. I decided Wed. I was going to take a two week hiatus from Facebook. In the last three days I have discovered the following about myself:
  • I have not made it one day without "secretly" logging into Facebook to see what is going on. I don't post or respond to other's postings so I am not really there, right?
  • I am DYING that I can't post to everyone that I scored at the Children's Orchard used costume sale, that we can stream BYU football games through the Internet for FREE, and that I had a fun double date eating Bundt cakes and losing at Hand and Foot with our friends Mara and Kurt. Because you all really want to know, right????
  • I feel a little isolated not knowing everyone's business.
Do they have Web 2.0 Addiction Anonymous? Because I need to join!

Ok. Tomorrow is a new day. Let's see if I can discipline myself.

1 comment:

  1. This post kills me! I also try to go "facebook free"... ya, it never works. Good job for trying though.

    ReplyDelete