Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Numbers

What's happening in our lives?  Let me count the ways:

23 - # of hours we drove in a car to visit Lance's family in UT 

Go BYU Cougars!!

15 - # of days until Elisabeth's first birthday.  Where did the time go?

12 - # of pounds I have left to loose before I am at my goal weight...I can fit into my skinny jeans again!
11 - # of  months we have had our sweet baby girl in our lives.

Elisabeth at 11 months with her lamby

8 - # of days before I return to graduate school to finish my MS degree.

7 - # of nephews we have in our family now.  Welcome Joshua!

5 - # of days Elisabeth and I got to spend with my sweet nephews, my
 brother & sis-in law in WV this past week.  

Elisabeth with her cousins, Alex & Andrew. 
My family sure can create some adorable offspring!

4 - # of times Lance has played the Wii Fit game he got for his 29th birthday

2 - # of pounds Sofi has left to loose. Who would have known beagles can be overweight?

1 - # of packages of Peeps that Sofi stole, ate and tried to "bury" in our leather sofa.  


3 comments:

  1. I love her smile for the camera!! How much school do you have left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one year left. It will be a tough year but I am soooo close to finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "huh, she's that old?" this is Ari when I told her Elisabeth's birthday is coming up soon

    ReplyDelete