Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dispelling Rumors

I realize my frequency of posting has decreased significantly as of late.   Just to dispel any rumors, I thought I should let everyone know that I am *not* pregnant.  Someone emailed me to ask if the reason I wasn't posting was due to morning sickness.  Sorry!  (Though, I wish that were the case.)

I blame my lack of blogging on my new calling as the Primary secretary in our new ward (our ward boundaries were redrawn), a new smocking project for Elisabeth, my gym membership, and the beautiful spring weather.  

I have many postings in my head, however, and hope to transfer them to my blog soon.  Thanks for your patience!  Here is a video of our two girls in the meantime.


1 comment:

  1. I made the mistake of playing this video right when Loren was putting Linc down for the night, he ran out into the living room and said "hi" after he heard your voice. Then I asked him "who is that" he said "ewifbef" which was a shock for me because I was sure he was going to say sofi.

    ReplyDelete