Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Guess when you are ready, you're ready



What do you do after you use the potty the first time?
 Put the potty seat on your head.  Naturally.
Carsten has shown great interest when we go potty.  And even wants to sit on his potty seat daily and laughs and giggles the whole time, like it is some novelty.  However, he has never really shown interest in actually doing it himself.

So when he said to me this morning "Mama!  I go potty!  Now!"  I thought I was just going to "amuse" him and put him on his seat.  He requested I bring his favorite book and a chair so I left him there.

I went to round up a chair and his favorite book only to come back into the bathroom to find him going #1 in the potty.  He thought it was so fun he did it three times.

He has gone twice more today, each time announcing it beforehand.

Hmmm. . . .Guess when you are ready, you're ready.  Too bad his timing couldn't have been a month ago or a month from now when we aren't about to have our world upturned by Baby Sissy.  Oh well.  Take what you can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment