Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween: Our annual theme


2012 Theme:  Cinderella
The Fairy Godmother, Cinderella, Bruno the dog, Prince Charming


2011 Theme:  Peter Pan
Wendy, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Captain Hook

I love Halloween.  Especially since we like to always do a family theme with our costumes.  My rule for Halloween is scary is not allowed.  No scary costumes, no scary decorations.  The kids love that we do things as a family and we always talk months in advance what our costumes will be.  The kids love trick or treating and are so excited and gracious for every piece of candy they receive.

I just wish there wasn't the candy in my house now.  I keep saying I need to go on a sugar fast.  Starting Sunday.  

2 comments:

  1. I know you bought some of those costumes, but did you make some too? Also, EB has grown up so much this year! She's such a small Tinkerbell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a friend with a really scary theme each year.
    After visiting their house, A was telling me, "When I grow up I want to decorate with leaves and scarecrows and make it cute but not scary."
    I asked her, "What will you do if your husband likes scary decorations?"
    A, "I'll just go on vacation to florida or disneyland."
    :)

    ReplyDelete