Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Christmas Wish

Dear Santa,
My Christmas wish is simple.  I just want to spend Christmas Eve at home, with my family.

(Which would mean my sweet baby would be on the mend and no longer struggling to breathe from RSV in a children's hospital and that I would get a full night's rest without nurses and doctors interrupting my slumber all night long.)

I have tried to be good.  I promise.

Love,
Kristi

Carsten chillin' in his crib at CHOC Mission Hospital.
He is a HUGE flirt with all the nurses here.  Even other 
nurses not assigned to us have come to meet Mr. Congeniality
and be awarded with his smile, belly laughs and coos.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet little guy! I hope you can all get some rest soon. I think you have been good this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll be home soon. What a trooper you both have been. Sending hugs and kisses (for Carsten anyways ;) )your way.

    Love,
    Schloopy

    ReplyDelete