Wednesday, September 1, 2010

When you're the best of friends

Elisabeth and Tutti - 4th of July, 2010
Elisabeth and Taylor are the best of friends.  They have so much fun playing with each other and as of late, getting into a lot of trouble - Like drawing all over Elisabeth's nice kitchen set with pen, finger painting with bright blue fertilizer or locking themselves into my car and pretending to "drive."

Elisabeth started calling Taylor "Tutti" for some reason and it has stuck.  Taylor doesn't mind, though only Elisabeth and Elisabeth's family can call her that.

They love having matching shoes and always have to wear similar clothes.  Elisabeth likes to wear dresses daily.  Tutti - not so much.  But, whenever we get together to play, Tutti dones a dress so she can be just like her friend.

Tutti's mom, who happens to be one of my best friends, goes back to work tomorrow as a teacher, meaning that both EB and I will not be able to spend as much time with our good friends.  I think we will both go through major withdrawal. 

Friends are a true blessing, no matter how old you are. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! They are so freakin adorable. They look like one of those cards that you can buy for your friend. Good start in life for Elisabeth having a good friend like that. I am still looking for my bff. Maybe I was never meant to have one. Oh well, I hope that you all are doing well. Miss you guys sooo much.

    ReplyDelete