Sunday, August 15, 2010

Putting off until tomorrow

Here is pretty how much every night goes for me. 

Around 7:30 p.m., I put Elisabeth to bed.
I then sit on the computer to check my email - saying I will only be on there 20 minutes.
An hour later, I start to visualize all the things that need to be done.
An hour and a half later, I give into exhaustion and decide it can all wait until tomorrow. 
Amazing how much stuff piles up when you put off today what you can do tomorrow.

But, we are moved into our new home.  Are mostly unpacked besides the non-essentials - like pictures on the walls, books on our shelves, and knick-knacks on the fireplace.  We finished planning and attended our family reunion.  Had a blast but glad to have that behind us.  And I've got 7 weeks to gather up enough energy to nest.  And dream about the relaxing vacations I can't wait to take again with Lance - like the one we took in May to the Central Coast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment