Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Belated Birthday Pics

As promised, here are the pictures of Lance's baked good birthday surpirse that was delivered to him on April 17, 2007. I wish I had Photoshop so I could edit these pictures. Maybe that will be on my Christmas wish list this year....



The cupcakes were scrumptious...and the chocolate chip cookies divine. Lance was nice enough to save me some.

Awww...My husband knows I scrapbook so he saved the card I sent and took a picture of it. How sweet.

Lance and his serious, GQ pose with the hideous castle box the cookies came in. Albeit, the box is more suited for a little girl, but hey, it is the thought that counts, right?

5 comments:

  1. His b-day is 4/17? That's my sister, Katie's, birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! Isn't your birthday in January? Mine is too....:-) Can you email me your address? lksmemoe@hotmail.com. I want to send you a baby birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, mine's in January -- the 23rd.
    What day is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. That was a really neat idea. You are such a sweet wife Kristi. We love you guys and miss you lots. We are looking forward to seeing you guys in November.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My b-day is January 14th. Easy to remember - one month before Valentine's Day.

    I miss you too, MN Earls. I can't wait to see you in November!!!!!

    ReplyDelete