Friday, June 9, 2006

Buy or Rent?


We are still trying to decide if we should buy or rent when we move to CA. The housing prices out there are UNBELIEVABLY high. Anyone have an extra half a million hanging around they want to donate so we can afford to purchase a townhome???

We vacillate back and forth...Renting is just as expensive as buying. Buying out there can be risky, especially since most first time buyers have to have a mortgage where they are paying interest only. Hopefully we can come to a decision together and soon. Lots to think about!!!

I am excited for this adventure, though. It will be nice to take walks on the beach in the winter.

My friend's beagle just had puppies. They said they were going to give us one as a moving away gift. They aren't lemon beagle puppies but I am sure they are still cute. We have six weeks to make a decision. Let's see if I can change Lance's mind so I can get my puppy. How can you say no to the cute baby puppy above?

No comments:

Post a Comment