Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sweet Surprise


Sweetheart #4 due to arrive Valentine's Day 2015.  Surprised?  So were we!!!

In fact, two weeks before I took the pregnancy test I told Lance that I thought we could be okay with only three kids.   I had just begun to feel like I am getting the hang of the craziness three kids six and under brings.  But, as always, I am reminded yet again that God has a plan that doesn't necessarily fit my own.

I have been more sick around this time and have spend most days barely functioning.  For the first time in my life I had to cancel giving a talk in church because I have been so sick.  I think the fog is beginning to lift, though, and that I am returning back to my normal self.

One thing is for sure - I can safely say our "infertility" is cured after having two "surprise" pregnancies in two years.  We feel very blessed indeed.

Now come the prayers for a healthy baby.  I really feel like I am getting too old for this!!!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! My heart is so full for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, hooray!!! We love free babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I think four was easier than three!
    I hope you are feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete