Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Spring Duds. . .

To announce a new fall arrival.  Baby Bear #2 estimated to
arrive Oct. 5, 2010.

I had a "rule" that I should wait until my 2nd trimester to announce such things (based on my past losses) but seeing as I am 12 weeks tomorrow, I have had four really good ultrasounds, and most of my clothes are really, really snug, I couldn't keep it a secret any longer.  Besides, I am ready to stop fretting that something may go wrong  (okay, fretting is an understatement.  Try all out sick with irrational worry) and start being excited for yet another blessing in our lives.  Power of positive thinking, right? 

Now, if I can just continue to push through the exhaustion and nausea and finish my graduate project, then I will TRULY have something to celebrate.

15 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so happy for you!!!! It was fun to talk to you for a few seconds this week. We'll have to get together soon. I miss you, friend. Congrats on baby #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!!!!!!!!! I'm so freaking excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you didn't say anything the other day...congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! I'm happy for you guys! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! How exciting:) We're so very happy for you and are excited to see your "up and growing" prego pics. I'm cosmically sending you energy, clarity of thought, and non-nauseous vibes, so that you can get all done that you need to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratu-freakin-lations!!! YAHOO!!!! You are such a toughie... going to school, too? All I have to say is... YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tears are streaming down my face! I am SOOOO HAPPY for you! ELATED really! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news! I'm thrilled for you and wish you all the best! What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! This is SO exciting and I am so happy for you and your family!! Elisabeth will make the cutest big sis! Congrats again and lots and lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy for you! That will be quite a pair of bookends to your Master's program. :-)

    You are so sneaky, though, not letting on when I saw you last week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray! What happy news, Kristi! I hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! And I am hoping that the sickness passes soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Kristy!! I am beyond excited for you! Congrats! I was hoping when you mentioned you were sick it meant you were prego! I love you darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Odekirk FamilyMarch 30, 2010 at 1:14 PM

    YAYEE! Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete