Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cupcakes

Lance's birthday went well. We ended up bowling with some good friends and going to a Japanese Shabu-Shabu restaurant beforehand. I bought him a couple cupcakes from Sprinkles Cupcakes instead of baking a cake because I am just so tired lately that the thought of making a cake led to a nap even before I made the cake.


Because pregnancy has made me a real softy towards all animals (I cry every time I see a dog in a crate these days, as though a crate hurts the animal. Geesh), I couldn't resist buying Sofi her very own specially-made doggie cupcake from Sprinkles as well. Amazingly enough, she knew that the little cupcake was hers even before we told her. She was trying to grab it off of the plate as soon as we put it there. She almost swallowed the cupcake whole when we did finally give it to her. I sure love my hubbie and my beagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment