Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Big Brother

Tom and Kristi after a long day of sightseeing. I look pretty tired in this picture.
However, the sunset on the beach was very pretty.


Tom, my older brother, came to visit about a month ago. I just now downloaded the pics so I wanted to post a few. We had a great time - spent a day in San Diego which included lunch at the Fish Market, a tour of the Midway aircraft carrier, a walk around Corona del Mar beach, and an authentic German dinner at German deli in Carlsbad complete with sour kraut and bratwurst.


Sofi, our ever curious beagle, trying to see what was going on.

I was very sad to see him go only after spending two days with him. I had a lot of fun playing games, chatting and just being with my big brudder. We even got to celebrate his birthday a few days late. I sure wish he lived closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment