Sunday, July 2, 2006

Sofi Smemoe



Here is our newest edition to our family. We can officially "adopt" little Sofi in four weeks. Isn't she sweet? Lance thinks that Sofi is cute...but will be a lot of work. She just learned to walk and ate real food for the first time yesterday. She is awfully cuddly and is very mild mannered. Takes after Lance, I suppose. Not as good as a real baby, but just as lovable, loyal, expensive and full of demands. In my opinion - absolutely worth it. Hopefully we will be able to post a picture of a real baby next year. One can only hope.

Side note: I know my arms look fat in this picture. I swear that they really aren't - they are just pressed up against my side. I need to start up yoga again.

1 comment:

  1. Kristi, you crack me up with your arm comment!(LOL) The little puppy looks soooo cute! Richard will never let me have a puppy, he also said 'too much work'. :)

    ReplyDelete